4/10/2010

Speakman Co. S2252AF ANYSTREAM 6-Jet Showerhead

Cheap Speakman Co. S2252AF ANYSTREAM 6-Jet Showerhead Review




I had been struggling with low water pressure in my shower for 2 years, and while I am sensitive to the environment, we live in a place that gets ample rainfall and I do not take long showers. Further, I am 6'5", so taking a low-flow shower is alot like standing under a watering can. I wouldn't call it "refreshing."

I got this showerhead and removed the restrictor with needle-nose pliers...viola!...best shower EVER!

Enjoy!




Speakman Co. S2252AF ANYSTREAM 6-Jet Showerhead Feature


  • Speakman
  • S-2252-AF
  • Shower Heads
  • Chrome




Speakman Co. S2252AF ANYSTREAM 6-Jet Showerhead Overview


Anystream plunger nozzle system delivers great spray intensity at any water pressure. Large operating handle offers precise control and easy spray selection. 6 jet showerhead with 48 powerful spray streams offers 3 settings: Full body coverage, gentle rain, and full flood. Solid brass body construction, corrosion resistant faceplate. Maximum 2.5 GPM, easily installed onto 1 2'' I.P.S. shower arm. 6 year warranty. No. S2252AF: Polished chrome finish No. S2252AFSN: Brushed (satin) nickel finish No. S2252AFPBL: Polished brass finish



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 10, 2010 09:20:06

No comments:

Post a Comment